cgi Run-time Substitution for map size {Scanned} {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Wed Mar 15 07:32:09 EST 2006

Hi,

You can use hidden form variable to set mapsize from your html template is
you use cgi mapserver. You can use javascript to change the value of
hidden variable.
<form name=mapserv>
<input type="hidden" name="mapsize" value="600 600">
</form>

<script language=JavaScript>
mapserv.mapsize.value = ....;
</script>

Query string variables override map file settings.

Zoltan