Mapserver compiled distribution for mono

Tamas Szekeres szekeres.tamas at FREEMAIL.HU
Wed Mar 15 09:21:05 EST 2006

Xavier,

As far as I know precompiled binaries targeting the MONO runtime is not
available for now, it should be compiled from the source. It must be noted
that the support for the C# api has been recently increasing so it is
fairly suggested to use the recent mapserver CVS version, and SWIG version
(1.3.28) to compile.
If you find problems requiring to change the source don't hesitate to file
a bug report with the description of the issue and assign it to me.

Best Regards,

Tamas Szekeres