Symbolization tests - volunteers needed...

Thu Mar 16 01:15:55 EST 2006

Hi all: Just a short note asking if there are any users out there that might be interested in helping put together a series of test cases that cover the spectrum of symbolization options in MapServer. There are so many it's difficult to keep track of the impact of changes in the code.

So, what I'd like to do is try and cover as many combinations as possible in a test suite, but need help to do that. Please contact me if interested. Thanks!

Steve