Symbolization tests - volunteers needed ...

John Cole john.cole at UAI.COM
Thu Mar 16 08:46:43 EST 2006

Steve,
  Since I'm having a symbolization problem at the moment, I'll be glad to
help.  Did you see my email yesterday about the symbolization issue?

Thanks,

John

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Steve Lime
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 12:16 AM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Symbolization tests - volunteers needed...

Hi all: Just a short note asking if there are any users out there that might
be interested in helping put together a series of test cases that cover the
spectrum of symbolization options in MapServer. There are so many it's
difficult to keep track of the impact of changes in the code.

So, what I'd like to do is try and cover as many combinations as possible in
a test suite, but need help to do that. Please contact me if interested.
Thanks!

Steve