Tutorial / 500 Internal Server Error

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at UMN.EDU
Fri Mar 17 12:34:43 EST 2006

Dave,

Apologies for missing your earlier post.  Can you provide us info on what
system you're using?  Windows?  Linux/Unix?  Also, telling us what version of
MapServer and Apache would be helpful.  The error you're getting sounds like
it could be a library problem but I can't tell you much more without any
other info.  You might want to have a look at Apache's error log--you might
be missing a library (it's in the wrong path) or you could have duplicate
libraries.

-Perry