Draw point in PHP Mapscript

Apeksha Bhambhani beproject06 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 20 09:17:04 EST 2006

HI ,

 Can somebody help us with the following doubt :
 We are trying to plot a point using the Mapscipt API with the help of the draw function of the Point Object. Though , it does plot the point successfully , it does not annotate it with the text that we pass.
 $j=$poi[$i]->draw($map, $layer, $image,0,$name);
 $poi[$i] is a point object .
 What could be the error?

 It would be of great help if somebody helps us at the earliest.
 Thank You ,
 Apeksha