dBox

Rob McCulley RMcCulley at COUNTY24.COM
Mon Mar 20 14:37:13 EST 2006

Steve,

That looks awesome!!  I've got a version of dbox that I set up ages ago, and have been afraid to change for fear of buggering things up (it took me a while to get working).  I think once this is released, it is time for an upgrade!

Thanks,
Rob McCulley

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU]On
Behalf Of Steve Lime
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 12:14 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] dBox

We're working on it right now in coordination with a bit of a re-write. The home
page is:

  http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/tools/dbox/

There's a link to a demo version of Landview that implements the tree'd legend
tool we've been working on. We're trying now to minimize some dependencies
on external libraries. That's the last hurdle before release.

Steve

>>> Lawrence Hartpence <hartpence_gis at CO.JASPER.IA.US> 3/17/2006 3:40:41 PM >>>
Is there any documentation on implementing dBox?

Lawrence Hartpence
GIS Coordinator
101 1st St N
Newton IA 50208