shptree and tileindex

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Tue Mar 21 14:41:45 EST 2006

David,

I don't think the sequence matters at all.

I have found in the past that there is a problem with locating the
quadtree index files if the location attribute contains the .shp
extension. Use something like filemon to find out for your system and
please report back to the list.

Best regards,
Bart

--