error when loading queryfile

Jason Sievers jsievers at CO.LINN.OR.US
Wed Mar 22 15:24:49 EST 2006

I have successfully performed a query on my map and MapServer has saved the
query to a .qy file.  I want to then change to a different mapfile but still
display the layer with the query results.  This takes place with no problems
for most of my mapfiles but two of my mapfiles cause an error when trying to
load the .qy file.  I have checked my mapfiles and the problem does not
appear to be with them.  The error message is "Content-type: text/html
msLayerGetShape(): General error message. Invalid feature id.".  Any
thoughts would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Jason Sievers