setup mapserver iis

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at UMN.EDU
Thu Mar 23 11:26:41 EST 2006

I don't use IIS any longer but that message tells me that your
mapserv.exe (and perhaps the entire cgi-bin directory) doesn't have
execute permission.  Change the permission so that you can run scripts
or execute programs and you'll be good to go.  All that should be done
with IIS's MMC.

Cheers!
-Perry