To All Users ! Check It !

M K Dey sal_ind1 at INDIATIMES.COM
Fri Mar 24 01:25:14 EST 2006

Hi
   Lists
       I am giving one daemon file in C that will remove all the image file made by the mapserver in your image directory. Once you will run this program(After compiling) it will run in the background and will remove the image files after each 30 secs. So you donot have to manually remove the images made by the mapserver.  All codes and instructions for compilation are given in separate files as a  attachement.  It is tested in Linux.

      The files in the attachements are-
       1) Source code in C (daaemn.c)
       2) How to compile and Deploy (howto)

 Also I had posted two queries in the LIST but I have not got any response. So Plz I will really appreciate to all those who will share their views and experience.
 My queries are---

 1) How to made the size of the final window in the browser a dynamic one. Like user should select the window as 800*500 or 700*550 etc and depending on the
user choice the mapserver should built the size of the final window.
 See http://www.mapainterativo.ciasc.gov.br/sc.phtml for farthur clarifications.

2) How to get the Lat, Long information in the final map when a user moves his/her mouse over the image in the browser? Also is it possible to get all the datas from the dbf file along with Lat, Long information, maybe in a separate popup window in the browser ?

See http://angling-technologies.com/atmaps.phtml
Hope to get a response this time.
Thanks in advance.
Mac D