tileindex: sequence of attributes in individual shapefiles matter s

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Wed Mar 29 09:32:20 EST 2006

and no error was thrown when generating the index?  I swear I've hit
this same problem when one dbf had a different field, and an error was
displayed.

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna