Web application error

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at UMN.EDU
Thu Mar 30 12:15:48 EST 2006

Dave,

Can you please post your mapfile or at least the object corresponding to
the layer you're querying?  We can't answer your question without the
details.

-Perry

Dave Stone wrote:
> Apologies for emailing direct -- LISTSERV keeps rejecting my posts as
> duplicates.
>
> No joy so far, I'm afraid, Perry. You were right about the PostGIS names
> being upper-case, so I've
> changed them all to lower-case, and the result.html query template now
> looks like this:
>
> # query template
> <head>
>  <title>MapServer - ItemQuery</title>
> </head>

> QueryMap</b></font>

> This is just a simple dump of a few attributes for an individual location
> in the test suites parishes layer:

> and here's the map of the query results (you can zoom to a set of
> results as well):

> I had TOLERANCE set to 5 (pixels) for the PostGIS layer originally, and
> tried upping it to 25 in
> hope that it would make it easier to 'hit the spot' when clicking on the
> dots on the map. But no
> output -- just a blank page titled 'MapServer Message'.
>
> I also tried setting DEBUG ON for the layer and class objects, but there
> wasn't anything significant
> in the log file, just some map extent parameters.
>
> Thanks for the pointer to the 'flashy' mapfile reference; there's some
> useful examples in there.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dave
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pericles S. Nacionales"
> <naci0002 at umn.edu>

>>> imgext=217114.636666+624099.796666+387452.636666+794437.796666&
>>> map=%2Fvar%2Fwww%2Fhtml%2Fsaints%2Fdata%2Fparish%2Fuig.map&
>>> savequery=true&mode=browse&img.x=320&img.y=271&zoomdir=0&zoomsize=4&
>>> layer=parish_labels&layer=parish&layer=saint_dedications&mode=query&