Escaping Mapfile Quotes

Pete Giencke pgiencke at GLC.ORG
Thu Mar 30 17:44:32 EST 2006

Steve,

I mostly got it figured out. I was trying to use quotes within quotes for
both a mapfile regex/filter (decided to "wait" on that one), and for the
GROUP parameter (realized the '"foo" bar' notation worked for that).

-pete

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Lime [mailto:steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 8:29 AM
To: pgiencke at GLC.ORG; MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Escaping Mapfile Quotes

So you've got a string containing both double and single quotes? What
parameter?

Steve

>>> Pete Giencke <pgiencke at GLC.ORG> 03/29/06 4:47 PM >>>
Hi,

I'm trying to include quotes within quotes in my mapfile (long story), which
obviously isn't working. In lieu of installing the CVS 4.9-dev version (bug
1637 addresses this issue iirc), has anyone dealt with this before and come
up with a workaround or anything? It's a long shot, but I thought I'd try.

-pete