Serve GeoTIFF with Mapserver

Norman Barker nbarker at RSINC.COM
Fri Mar 31 04:10:50 EST 2006

________________________________

From: Steven De Vriendt [mailto:gisaalter at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 10:06 AM
To: Norman Barker
Cc: MAPSERVER-USERS at lists.umn.edu
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Serve GeoTIFF with Mapserver

Norman, thanks for your quick reply. I've did some cut and paste work
based on your tutorial, thanks !

This is my mapfile, I think 10meg is quite big for posting here, so I
think I have to leave you with this mapfile...Thanks for helping out !

MAP
NAME DEMO
STATUS ON
SIZE 500 500
SYMBOLSET ../etc/symbols.sym
EXTENT 77336.359625 189988.500250 90937.297125 201812.968625
UNITS METERS
SHAPEPATH "/ms4w/apps/chameleon/samples/data/topo"
IMAGECOLOR 125 125 125
FONTSET ../etc/fonts.txt
TRANSPARENT FALSE

PROJECTION
 "init=epsg:31300"
END

OUTPUTFORMAT
    NAME GEOTIFF
    DRIVER "GDAL/GTiff"
    MIMETYPE "image/tiff"
    IMAGEMODE "RGB"
    EXTENSION "tif"
END

WEB
  IMAGEPATH "c:/ms4w/tmp/ms_tmp/"
  IMAGEURL "/ms_tmp/"
 METADATA
  "wms_title" "Aalter_WMS"
  "wms_onlineresource" "
http://10.109.2.100/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/apps/chameleon/samples
/map/wmsserver.map
<http://10.109.2.100/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/apps/chameleon/sample
s/map/wmsserver.map> &"
  "wcs_description" "Orthospot mosaic"
  "wcs_name" "TOPO"
  "wcs_label" "Topokaart"
   "ows_srs" "EPSG:31300"
  "ows_extent" "77336.359625 189988.500250 90937.297125 201812.968625"
  "wcs_resolution" "381 381"
  "wcs_bandcount" "1"
  "wcs_formats" "GEOTIFF"
  "wcs_nativeformat" "8-bit GeoTIF"