EXTENSION in WMS-Mapfile using WFS

Christian Wilmes C.Wilmes at GMX.DE
Wed May 24 03:42:32 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I'm writing a WMS-Mapscript. For one Layer I'm getting the data from a WFS, which is set up by me too. Now I want to set an Extension in the Mapscript of the WMS like that:

	LAYER
		NAME "WFS"
		TYPE POINT
		STATUS ON
		DEBUG ON
		CONNECTIONTYPE WFS
		CONNECTION "http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?"
		METADATA
			"wfs_typename"          "myWFS"
			"wfs_version"           "1.0.0"
			"wfs_request_method"    "GET"
		END

		PROJECTION
			"init=EPSG:31467"
		END

		CLASS
			NAME test
			EXPRESSION ([test] > 1)
			SYMBOL "Punkt"
			SIZE 10
			COLOR 255 0 0
		END
        END

Testing the WMS sends the following error:

<ServiceException>msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'RosoftWFS'. msOGRLayerInitItemInfo(): OGR error. Invalid Field name: len</ServiceException>

So what could be the reason of the error?

Best Regards
Christian
--

Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
      Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer