mapserver ebuild for gentoo

Pavel Dobe_ dobes at LNX.CZ
Thu Nov 23 06:32:25 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I found install how-to with direct link to ebuild on http://maps.tikiwiki.org/page12 . I used it for some time. Now I add pdf to my USE flags and mapserver is ending recompilation with error:

In file included from /usr/include/geos.h:27,
                 from mapgeos.cpp:83:
/usr/include/geos/geom.h:145:2: warning: #warning *** FIXME: to be
removed, temporarly set to allow a quick successful build In file
included from /usr/include/geos.h:29, from mapgeos.cpp:83:
/usr/include/geos/io.h:61:2: warning: #warning *** FIXME: to be
removed, temporarly set to allow a quick successful build mapgeos.cpp:
In function `geos::geom::Geometry*
msGEOSShape2Geometry_point(pointObj*)': mapgeos.cpp:110: error:
`GEOSException' has not been declared

etc.

Because I already compile it well, it cause (imho) some new libs version. It is easier to try new version, so... Is somewhere ebuild for mapserver 4.10.0 ?

I was searching for some time and I found nothing. Is there anyone could help me?

Thanks
Pavel Dobes