Blank Image OracleSpatial

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Thu Nov 23 05:58:33 EST 2006

Hi,
    How did you imported the data to OracleSpatial? From shape to databse?
    Did you already tryed to execute the query that Mapserver used in
SQLPlus? Are you use some projection in your mapfile?
   Best regards.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://www.univali.br/g10 - UNIVALI/CTTMAR