SOS GetObservation

Sridur dur.sri at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 29 14:18:58 EST 2006

Hi,

I am able to get the GetCapabilties and DescribeSensor requests working
correctly (http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/sos_server/)
However, I am not sure how to configure SOS mapfile for GetObservation. I
would like to put all my observation values
in a database (PostgreSQL) and then be able to retrieve the observation
values from it. Can anyone please tell me
what all the tables I need to create in the database and also how to
configure Mapserver (/mapfile) to retreive the data (observation values)
from a request like this:

http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/apps/sos/sos_test.map&Request=GetObservation&service=SOS&Offering=WQ1289&observedproperty=WaterQuality&version=0.0.31

Thank you.

Regards,