SOS GetObservation

Sridur dur.sri at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 29 17:40:41 EST 2006

Hi Tom,

Thank you for the reply. Yes, WQ1289 was defined as the sos_offering_id.
Below are the contents of my sos_test.map file (example from
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/sos_server/ )

Regards,
Sridur

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NAME SOS_DEMO
STATUS ON
SIZE 300 300
EXTENT -66 44 -62 45
UNITS METERS
SHAPEPATH "./data/"
IMAGECOLOR 255 255 0
SYMBOLSET "./etc/symbols.sym"

IMAGETYPE png

WEB
 IMAGEPATH "/ms4w/tmp/ms_tmp/"
 IMAGEURL "/ms_tmp/"

 METADATA
   "sos_onlineresource"
"http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/apps/sos/sos_test.map" ##
REQUIRED
   "sos_title"          "My SOS Demo Server" ## Recommended
   "sos_srs"            "epsg:4326" ## Recommended
 END
END

PROJECTION
  "init=epsg:4326"
END

LAYER
  NAME test_sos_layer
  METADATA
    "sos_procedure"  "NS01EE0014" ## REQUIRED
    "sos_offering_id" "WQ1289" ## REQUIRED
    "sos_observedproperty_id" "WaterQuality" ## REQUIRED
    "sos_describesensor_url" "http://some/url/NS01EE0014.xml" ## REQUIRED
  END
  TYPE POINT
  STATUS ON