GetFeatureInfo-Request

Karin Kampitsch Karin_Kampitsch at GMX.AT
Mon Oct 2 09:02:18 EDT 2006

Dear List,

I have problems with implementing the GetFeatureInfo Request.
I would like to have information of a castle (=Schloss)

The Request is:

http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=maps/wk_wms.map&&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetFeatureInfo&SERVICE=WMS&QUERY_LAYERS=Schloss&LAYERS=Schloss&x=485756.84&y=330575.04

In the Mapfile the layer "schloss" looks like this:

LAYER
	NAME "Schloss"
	GROUP "Sehenswuerdigkeiten"
	STATUS ON
	DATA "schlk"
	TYPE POINT
	TEMPLATE "template_schloss.html"
	FOOTER "footer_schloss.html"
	HEADER "header_schloss.html"

	PROJECTION
		"init=epsg:23033"
	END

	CLASS
	 SYMBOL "bild_schloss"
	END

END

The content of the template TEMPLATE is:

The content of the template HEADER is:

<b></b>
	<th>Name in der Datenbank</th>
	<th>Name in der Graphikk</th>
	<th>Beschreibung</th>
	<th>Adresse</th>
	<th>Telefon</th>
	<th>Url</th>

The content of the template FOOTER is:

So I do not know, if the contents of the templates are correct, or maybe there is something wrong in the request.

So,please could you help me?

Yours,

karin