Variable substitution and WMS

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Tue Oct 3 11:19:48 EDT 2006

You should be able to do so, yes.

The only point to be aware is if a generic client (say I have an
application, for example), who wishes to connect to your OGC:WMS, but is
unaware of the username/password mechanism, will run into problems.  If
your OGC:WMS is serving a controlled set of applications exclusively,
then this may not be that big of an issue.

..Tom