mapserver-4.10.0-rc1

Wed Oct 4 12:53:38 EDT 2006

davidvaz wrote:

> I have compiled this version to try the new "ANGLE FOLLOW" feature in
> LABEL. Using shp2img it works and it is a very nice feature. The problem
> is that when I tried to use it with php-mapscript I received the
> following error:
>
> *Warning*: [MapServer Error]: getSymbol(): Parsing error near (FOLLOW)
>
> I believe that it might have been something forgotten.

What does your script do? Does it just load the map and then call
$map->draw()?

The code to parse a mapfile is the same whether it's called from the
mapserv CGI or from PHP MapScript, so in theory if it works for one it
should work for the other. Perhaps make sure your php_mapscript.so (or
.dll) is up to date, you can call ms_getVersion() after loading
php_mapscript to check that. Also if your build uses dynamic linking
then make sure you do not have two copies of libmapserver.so (or .dll)
lying around.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette