anyone know what happened to the documentation?

Howard Butler hobu at IASTATE.EDU
Thu Oct 5 10:22:28 EDT 2006

hmph... Thought I'd fixed this....  Short term, you can always use
the search facilities of the site to find something.  The documents
are there, it is just that the /docs page + the migration + caching
is causing havoc.  For some folks (like me and Bart), I see the docs
listing whether I'm logged in or not.  Others, not so much.

All I can suggest at this time is to Crtl-R refresh and hope it comes
up.  I have refreshed the squid cache of the page just now.  Maybe
that has changed the headers so your browser will reload/request the
full page again.

Sorry to cause so much frustration,

Howard