Problem with Layyer from PostgreSQL

Gloem f.glandorf at GMX.DE
Tue Oct 10 12:32:28 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'm new to Mapserver. Maybe somecan here can help me:

I tried to set up a UMN Mapserver with some data I found on the net. But
when I run the mapserver this message appeares:

msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'PLZ'.
prepare_database(): Query error. Error executing POSTGIS DECLARE (the actual
query) statement: 'DECLARE mycursor BINARY CURSOR FOR SELECT
asbinary(force_collection(force_2d(the_geom)),'NDR'),OID::text from
post_code_areas WHERE the_geom && setSRID('BOX3D(5.5 46.15,15.2
55.85)'::BOX3D, find_srid('','post_code_areas','the_geom') )'

Postgresql reports the error as 'ERROR: column "oid" does not exist '

More Help:

Error with POSTGIS data variable. You specified '<check your .map file>'.
Standard ways of specifiying are :
(1) 'geometry_column from geometry_table'
(2) 'geometry_column from (<sub query>) as foo using unique <column name>
using SRID=<srid#>'

Make sure you put in the 'using unique <column name>' and 'using SRID=#'
clauses in.

The data I wanted to used have this structure:
http://www.nabble.com/file/367/test.sql test.sql

And my map file looks like this:
http://www.nabble.com/file/368/mapdatei_plz.map mapdatei_plz.map

I tried to use the same srid in the map-file as in the database but somehow
this seems not to work correct.

Please help
Frank