WG: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] HTML Legend - Class count

Maul, Andreas-Alexander Andreas-Alexander.Maul at BGR.DE
Thu Oct 12 05:45:55 EDT 2006

If working on this issue could feature wish 750 also be taken into account?
Regards
Andreas

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] Im Auftrag von Steve Lime
Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. Oktober 2006 17:31
An: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Betreff: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] HTML Legend - Class count

I was thinking the same thing last week. I checked the source and this
option is
not available although it should be. I had to work around it by setting
a metadata
element like * multiclass 'true'. However, the code should be able to
figure that
out itself. (Note I may have missed something so if the DMSolutions
guys want
to chime in...)

Probably should file a feature request in bugzilla.

Steve

>>> "Pleyer, Walter" <Walter.Pleyer at LFRZ.AT> 10/10/2006 9:29:12 AM >>>
Hi Folks!

I'm trying to develop a flexible HTML-Template for a legend and I want
ti treat layers with only class different from layers with multiple
classes.
Is there a possibility in the Template to determine if a layer has 1
or
more classes and use that for a condition?

cheers
Walter

LFRZ
A-1200 Wien, Dresdner Strasse 89