Can I create a zoomed map image {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Fri Oct 13 06:16:53 EDT 2006

Hi,

I suppose you use cgi mapserver.
You can change the width and height of the mapserver generated
image using MAPSIZE parameter.
You need some javascript to calculate the new image size.
You can read the actual extent of your image from IMGEXT,
the actual image size from IMGSIZE.
You should set MAPSIZE and MAPEXTENT for the next generated image.
AFAIK the MAPSIZE is limited, so you can't increase it to any number.

Zoltan