labelling please help

Sandeep Kumar Jakkaraju sandeepkumar.jakkaraju at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 13 08:15:25 EDT 2006

This the Map file I am using ... i am unable to label it !!

NAME delhimap
STATUS ON

# Map image size. Change size as desired
SIZE 2156 1674
#
# Start of web interface definition. Only the TEMPLATE parameter
# must be specified to display a map. See Mapserver documentation
#
WEB
  HEADER Delhi
  TEMPLATE Delhi
  FOOTER Delhi
  MINSCALE 100
  MAXSCALE 10000
# Set IMAGEPATH to the path where mapserver should
# write its output
 IMAGEPATH 'C:/ms4w/apps/test/htdocs/'
# Set IMAGEURL to the url that points to IMAGEPATH
 #IMAGEURL 'C:/ms4w/apps/test/htdocs/'
END

# Extent based on full extent of QGIS view
#EXTENT 77.2018 28.6023 77.2493 28.6382

EXTENT 77.19591 28.6000042 77.25517 28.640461

UNITS meters
#IMAGECOLOR 255 255 255
IMAGECOLOR 0 128 255
IMAGETYPE jpeg
# Projection definition
# Projections are not currenlty supported. If desired, add your own
# projection information based on Mapserver documentation.
#
LAYER
  NAME "roads_polyline"
  TYPE LINE
  STATUS ON
  DATA "C:/GIS-Data/ESRI Data/roads_polyline"
  LABELANGLEITEM "0"
  LABELCACHE ON
  LABELITEM "id"
  LABELREQUIRES "true"