unable start apache

Sandeep Kumar Jakkaraju sandeepkumar.jakkaraju at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 13 11:19:56 EDT 2006

I have download this fgs bin for fedora ...i have installed it in my fedora
core 5 ..I am unable to start the apache ...

when i do

[root at localhost fgs]# fgs start apache
 Processing config directory: /opt/fgs/www/conf.d/*.conf
 Processing config file: /opt/fgs/www/conf.d/gdal.conf
 Processing config file: /opt/fgs/www/conf.d/mapserver.conf
 Processing config file: /opt/fgs/www/conf.d/php.conf
Syntax error on line 3 of /opt/fgs/www/conf.d/php.conf:
Cannot load /opt/fgs/www/libexec/libphp4.so into server: libstdc++.so.5:
/opt/fgs/etc/init.d/apache start: httpd could not be started