unable start apache

Sandeep Kumar Jakkaraju sandeepkumar.jakkaraju at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 13 12:03:47 EDT 2006

Thanks Daniel
I installed libstdc++ but i am getting this error !!

[root at localhost ~]# fgs start apache
Processing config directory: /opt/fgs/www/conf.d/*.conf
 Processing config file: /opt/fgs/www/conf.d/gdal.conf
 Processing config file: /opt/fgs/www/conf.d/mapserver.conf
 Processing config file: /opt/fgs/www/conf.d/php.conf
Syntax error on line 3 of /opt/fgs/www/conf.d/php.conf:
Cannot load /opt/fgs/www/libexec/libphp4.so into server:
/opt/fgs/www/libexec/libphp4.so: cannot restore segment prot after
reloc: Permission denied
/opt/fgs/etc/init.d/apache start: httpd could not be started

--
Sandeep Kumar Jakkaraju
WeBlog: