background dependant line styles ?

Wed Oct 18 20:52:52 EDT 2006

Sacha,

Look at the REQUIRES option for LAYER.

You would have to create two separate LAYERs and add

REQUIRES "photo_layer"

to one and set it up to draw the green lines and in the other do
something like:

REQUIRES (! "photo_layer")

in the other to draw your normal lines. Where your photo layer has

NAME "photo_layer"

You might have to play with this a little to get it to work, I haven't
tried it, but this would be the concept.

-Steve W