4.10.0: Some vectors not rendering for a layer

Thu Oct 19 00:20:10 EDT 2006

Add a "default" CLASS that will catch all vectors that are not rendered
via the over classes and say color it red so it stands out.

LAYER
   CLASS
     EXPRESSION ...
   END
   CLASS
     # make this the last CLASS and do not add an EXPRESSION
     # this will catch everything not rendered above it
     WIDTH 2
     COLOR 255 0 0
   END
END