AW: Mapserver+Windows+ArcSDE

Mike Saunt mikesaunt at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 25 03:41:45 EDT 2006

Hi

We've successfully connected through to SDE (with the help of Howard) and it
proves to be pretty simple.  I am very happy with taking MS4W, extracting
our required installation files and then applying the relevant
libmap.dll(from the sub directory) when on site and then changing the
connection
strings.  I'm very happy with this method as we don't need to recompile
(although we do for other reasons!)

Regards
Mike