dbox problem

Ken Boss Ken.Boss at DNR.STATE.MN.US
Thu Oct 26 08:45:11 EDT 2006

Hello William--

First, it looks like you are missing required javascript components.
See the top of the example.html file - all of the .js libraries listed
there need to be accessible to the application.

In particular:

getargs() is defined in src/javascript/utilities/utils.js
config is defined at the beginning of the script embedded in
example.html
ms is defined in src/javascript/mapserver/mapserv.js

Secondly, you will need mapscript (either python or perl - a PHP
version now exists as well, though it is not yet included in the
distribution) if you intend to use the dynamic legend-building
capabilities (dlegend.js).

See README_install.html in the dbox distribution for details.

HTH,

--Ken

>>> william paul <williampaul28 at YAHOO.COM> 10/25/2006 5:34:01 PM >>>
Hi:

  I am trying to use dBox using the example from
http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/tools/dbox/example/example.html  with my
own data.

  I get the message:

  getargs is not defined, config is not defined, ms has no properties

  I am using IIS with mapserver 4.6.0 without mapscript

  Any help is appreciate

  Thank you

  William