ECW

Jeppe Lund Andersen JXA at COWI.DK
Thu Oct 26 10:02:53 EDT 2006

Hello All

I running a windows 2003 server with IIS 6.0 and php 4.4.2. and mapscript 4.8.1

The problem is that I cannot load the ECW file when its is on another server than the one with php/mapscripts.
if I move a ECW to the php/mapscript server it works fine.
It is not pissible for me to move all the ECW's files to the php/mapscript server.

this works
C:\Data\609.ecw

but when I want to get it from the other server I write
\\[servername or ip]\[Share]\609.ecw
like
\\Server1\ECW\609.ecw

but that does not give me any map.

It seems to something to do with rights to the folder, but not sure

can any one help me please

Med venlig hilsen

Jeppe Lund Andersen