How to create tiles accurately with MapServer?

Manfred Meier m.meier at SPIEKERMANN.DE
Sat Oct 28 10:24:09 EDT 2006

Hello,

some month ago the was a mail from Thomas Hammerlund. He sent the
screenshots, which I append here. Perhaps this is the same problem. I
don't know if this problem was solved. Perhaps he knows an answer.

Greetings
Manfred