Shading Polygons and removing internal boundaries from shapefiles

Ravi ravikapoor101 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 29 13:34:44 EST 2006

Hi David,

I am not original poster but I have similar requirement.

I would like to shade polygons based on some data I have in a second
.dbf file (or data in a mysql server).

Thanks for helping
Ravi