Error loading PHPMapScript 4.10.0 - undefined symbol: __gcov_merge_add

Eduardo Patto Kanegae epk.lists at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 30 06:11:31 EST 2006

Hi,

I built MapServer/MapScript 4.10.0 and php_mapscript.so was sucessfull
generated after make command.

CGI MapServer is working fine, but when I try dl("php_mapscript.so") I
got the message:

Warning: dl() [function.dl]: Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php/modules/php_mapscript.so' -
/usr/lib/php/modules/php_mapscript.so: undefined symbol:
__gcov_merge_add in /var/www/html/mapserver-samples/test1.php on line
2

And another strange thing: when I run any binary command such as
shptree, tile4ms, msencrypt, etc...after the normal output messages, a
lot of lines of warnings appear, like this:
profiling:/usr/src/webmapit/mapserver-4.10.0/mapserv.gcda:Cannot open

any suggestion?

best
--
Eduardo Patto Kanegae