CLASS and php/mapscript

Pietro Giannini pgiannini at BYTEWISE.IT
Mon Oct 30 06:53:42 EST 2006

Luca,
I had a similar problem.

Try:

   $style=$class->getStyle(0);
   $style->color->setRGB( -1,-1,-1);

In other words you must get the reference of the existing Style from the
Class.
I made so, and works... - I don't know because :) -

ciao

      Pietro Giannini
  Bytewise srl - Area GIS
41°50'38.58"N 12°29'13.39"E

On Lun, 30 Ottobre 2006 12:03, Luca Casagrande disse: