Portland, OR as a possible location for OSGEO2007

percy percyd at PDX.EDU
Mon Oct 30 14:54:28 EST 2006

I am planning to submit Portland as a possible location for OSGEO 2007

If you are in the Pacific Northwest and would like to be listed as a
"Supporting local organizations (companies, universities, user groups)
and individuals that would be involved in the local conference
committee"
(http://community.osgeo.org/files/osgeo-conference-2007-request-for-proposal.pdf)

Please send me an email so we can begin discussing. Applications are due
in December.

I know Portland isn't nearly as exotic as some of the other locations
that have hosted OSGEO/FOSS, but it's a pretty cool place :-)

Cheers,
Percy

--
David Percy