[Fwd: Re: mapserv stdout png problem]

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 30 17:20:46 EST 2006

Hi,

AFAIK the only solution to workaround this issue is to create a
template and create the map image using this template. For example
create a template 'template.html' with
the following contents:

[img]

Then invoke mapserv with the query string against this template as for example:

mapserv "QUERY_STRING=mode=browse&map=MyMap.map&id=_&map_web_imagepath=samples\&map_web_template=template.html&map_reference_status=off&map_scalebar_status=embed&map_legend_status=embed&mapsize=1000+1000"

Using the browse mode is required. The 'id' parameter will be appended
to your image name. The output image will be created relative to your
mapfile in the directory given to the  'map_web_imagepath' parameter.

Best Regards,

Tamas Szekeres