CGI or Mapscript

John Smith jayzee.smith at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 31 17:22:23 EST 2006

map object??

i've popped up using alert(this.extent) but depending on where you insert
that alert() in mapserv.js its value changes! i've looked through
http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/tools/dbox/docs/jsdocs/ but can't get the values
contained in the map object. is there a dbox guru lurking on this list ;)?

i've also tried making my own zoombox but can't get the zoombox to follow
the cursor if the cursor is dragged from right-bottom to left-top in the
negative direction. any help with that?
i admit this is not strictly a mapserver question but then again there's no
dbox list.
jzs