WMS Javascript Client

Léveillé, James James.Leveille at MTQ.GOUV.QC.CA
Fri Sep 1 14:23:43 EDT 2006

Hi,

We've been working with MapServer for a while (Windows Server 2003) -
everything works fine.
We've been using GeoMedia Pro and MapInfo as clients.

We now need to develop a Web client.
RESTRICTIONS:
- Windows CLient
- HTML & Javascript only - no Java, PHP, ...

We've been searching on the Web for a few days.
The only Web solution we found was quickWMS (HTML & Javascript).
The problem with this solution is that it seems to be calling MapServer once
for every layer, instead of only one call for all the layers.
This offers less performance, and we are looking for the best solution in
terms of performance.

Those anyone know a HTML & Javascript client other than quickWMS ?

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

James Léveillé

Intélec Géomatique