MAPSERVER-USERS Digest - 31 Aug 2006 to 1 Sep 2006 (#2006-244)

Jim White jbw2003 at EARTHLINK.NET
Sat Sep 2 16:11:46 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have used the following code to pass objects in PHP:

$aoi_class_ser = base64_encode(serialize($aoi_class));

This worked for me using POST method, but may you might be able to use
some version of this  with session variables.

>I try serialize a MSobject in a PHP Session, but in draw() method of the
>unserialized MSObjet (in other script), the follow error is displayed:
>
>=20
>
>Fatal error: Object has an invalid _handle_ property in ....
>=20
>How to persist MapObject data in PHP scripts?
>=20
>Ps: MapServer 4.8.3, Apache 2.0.54 and PHP 5.1.4
>=20
>Tanks
>=20
>Marcus Magalh=E3es