WFS GetCapabilities 1.0.0 not valid

Wed Sep 6 13:38:02 EDT 2006

Nice frigging standard, real flexible. Tom, we worked around this by
creating our own
version of the WFS schema with the extra elements defined (at Peter's
suggestion). I
guess I don't have a better alternative at the moment. Easy enough to
supress those
lines and I have done so just now (will be fixed in beta 3).

You can still ask for GML 3 and related schema as before...

Steve

>>> "Kralidis,Tom [Burlington]" <Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA> 9/5/2006
2:14:22 PM >>>
I would have to agree.  Though I love the new GML support, I think it
is
more important to validate against the OGC WFS 1.0.0 schemas.

Does anyone object to this (looking at the other OGC developers and
Steve who did the GML3L0 implementation :)) ?  If not, I will submit a
bug.

..Tom