AW: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] How to set line width for a polygon layer.

Arnd Wippermann arndw at WTAL.DE
Wed Sep 13 20:19:27 EDT 2006

Hello HTH.,

This should also work

   CLASS
    NAME 'Regierungsbezirke'
    EXPRESSION /./
    OUTLINECOLOR 255 0 0
    SYMBOL 'W045'
    SIZE 1
    OVERLAYSYMBOL 'Circle'
    OVERLAYOUTLINECOLOR 255 0 0 #here is the trick - will force outline
    OVERLAYSIZE 2
  END

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Arnd Wippermann