logo on the map

Thy, Kristian Kristian.Thy at ATKINSGLOBAL.COM
Thu Sep 14 03:04:51 EDT 2006

We do it like this (as the top layer, i.e. at the bottom of our mapfile):

	LAYER
		NAME logo
		STATUS DEFAULT
		PROJECTION
			"init=epsg:32632"
		END #projection
		METADATA
			"wms_title" "logo"
		END #metadata
		TYPE point
		TRANSFORM false
		FEATURE
			POINTS
				20 520
			END
		END #feature
		CLASS
			SYMBOL "graphics/logo.png"
		END #class
	END #layer

Note that the image is positioned at (x, y) = (20, 520) counting from the top corner, making resizing the map image impossible. MapServer 4.10 will offer relative positioning, IIRC.

Kristian

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.