How can Create OVF file (for OGR MYSQL connection) interactively

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Tue Sep 19 11:37:25 EDT 2006

David,

my guess without studying the code is that this does not make a
difference in performance.

I think a Mapserver EXPRESSION will make it into the SQL that OGR passes
to MySQL in the end. I don't believe Mapserver does the filtering itself
on the whole dataset.

Best regards,
Bart

--