WMS and C# Mapscript

Todd Fagin tfagin at COORDINATESOLUTIONS.COM
Fri Sep 22 12:12:30 EDT 2006

The answer to your question is yes, it works in CGI MapServer, but not C#
MapServer.  We have tracked the problem down to the location of the Proj
library files and are currently attempting to work through it.

Thanks,

Todd Fagin

Coordinate Solutions, Inc.

501 N.E. 15th St.