Multiple feature queries to WFS?

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at OSGIS.NL
Sat Sep 23 03:27:16 EDT 2006

Hi Jeff,

you can get multiple by combining the PropertyIsEqualTo's with the <Or> tag.

Also, what datastore are you using? Remember that shapefiles have no
attribute indexes, so access on an attribute will be slow and requires
parsing of the whole shapefile normally. This kind of use case might be
better of in PostGIS.

The limit is usually the limit of the web server, Apache's limit is
somewhere around 8000 characters (HTTP GET).

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden